- isinteg fixed a bunch of errors. I tried a defrag with eseutil afterwards but it failed with error -1014. Seems to be a Pagefile issue… #
- Here’s a site with an alleged solution: http://tinyurl.com/3q5l3b. Gonna try resizing the page file, but the downtime isn’t cool 🙁 #
- Seems the Dell E series Latitudes use shiny Intel ethernet chipsets, rendering my existing Windows Deployment Server boot image useless…
- Updated the MDT 2008 distribution share with the E series drivers. Now need to rebuild the Boot WIM and then add that to WDS so I can deploy
- Magic, it works! Now feeding this E6400 with XP Pro SP3… 🙂
- XP Pro SP3 goes on the Dell E6400 very nicely! Just remember to install Dell System Software after a fresh deployment for full functionality
Want to learn more about MDT / Desktop Deployment?