I thought I would share this somewhat rare event in the world of IT Training.
Running from now until the 23rd August, the online IT training provider Pluralsight are opening up 36 of their online courses for free, to anyone signing up.
To sign up for free, go here: https://offers.pluralsight.com/summer
Full list: Camp Pluralsight main page
Most relevant to those of us in IT would probably be the IT Ops track, which includes the following courses:
- Practical Networking
- Introduction to Virtualization
- Ethical Hacking: Understanding Ethical Hacking
- PMP® – Introduction to Project Management & the PMP® Exam
- Careers in IT: How to Get Your First Job
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (70-410) Install and Configure Servers
- PowerShell v3/v4 Essentials for IT Admins Part 1
- Linux System Administration Fundamentals
- Cisco CCNA: Introduction to Networking
- Docker Deep Dive
I’ve used Pluralsight both personally and professionally and really like their courses. If you get something out of this, I’d love to hear about it.
Share and enjoy 🙂